Learn how to use your iPhone’s camera and powerful editing apps to move beyond basic filters and create incredible images you’ll enjoy sharing with this amazing iPhone photography tips.
In this online video class, you’ll discover iPhone photography tips for capturing beautiful images from pro photographer Holly Higbee-Jansen of Jansen Photo Expeditions. Start by learning how to change your camera settings and improve image composition. Then, explore the best apps for shooting in low light and capturing macro images. Next, find out how to use the powerful editing apps Snapseed and Hipstamatic to make targeted adjustments, create depth of field, design multi-exposure images and customize photos with unique effects. Finish class with tips for combining apps to take complete creative control of your iPhoneography.
What You Get
- 6 Streaming HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
- Class materials, including a gear list and app suggestions
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Answers to student questions from instructor Holly Higbee-Jansen
- Closed captioning available (web only)