Don’t let your photography stop when the sun goes down! Learn how to make exquisite night photography, work with long exposure, master light painting and more.
Add impressive night photography to your repertoire with guidance from renowned night photographer Lance Keimig. First, learn about the history of this relatively new photographic process and get Lance’s recommendations on equipment you should save on and splurge on. Then, Lance heads to the historic ghost town of Bodie, California, to show you the essentials of exposure, composition, focus and white balance for exceptional results. Next, learn the ins and outs of your digital camera to capture the mystery and beauty of the starry sky and experiment with long exposure and light painting for unique results. Finally, Lance shares night photography post-processing techniques to amplify your images and showcase your professional-quality finished night photos.
What You Get
- 7 Streaming HD video lessons with any time, anywhere access
- Class materials, including detailed instructions on camera settings and night photography-specific techniques
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Answers to student questions from instructor Lance Keimig
- Closed captioning available (web only)